Both parents are required to participate in the INTAKE INTERVIEW. The intake interview must be scheduled at least two weeks prior to the visits.
There is a cash fee of $50.00 (each parent) for the interview that will last for at least one hour.
At the intake interview the visitation fee will be agreed upon, all documents will be explained and signed, and an agreement by both parties will be made to proceed with visits.
EACH CLIENT SHALL BRING TO THE INTERVIEW THE FOLLOWING:
- Two copies the most recent COURT ORDER signed by the judge regarding the visitations.
- Two copies of any PROTECTIVE, RESTRAINING or NO CONTACT order.
- Three copies of current DRIVERS LICENSE with clear photo ID.
- Three copies of current PHOTO OF CHILD(REN).
- Three copies of automobile registration (Non-custodial parent only).
- Two copies of name/s of other person/s allowed on visit per court order.
- Two copies of visit site restrictions per court order or custodial parent.
- Two copies of all other documents that have been sent to you and or your attorney that require your signature.